Sunday, August 16, 2009

Paul McCartney in Piedmont Park

The concert was really fun - so many good songs, and it was not that difficult to get in, to get a beer, or to pee, thankfully!


On our way to the concert we took a route around Lake Clara Meer.

Half way through the concert is started pouring so Gary and Natasha made good use of a spare garbage bag. Jen was fully covered in one also, but for a small breathing hole, but I couldn't caputure it on film. I took the rain au natural, which was nice (don't worry, I kept my pants on!) The storm eventually passed and after the concert we walked thru midtown and had a late dinner at Top Flr.

1 comment:

Sharms said...

No wonder it was raining - I suppose the weather did not appreciate Paul McCartney that much! But apart from that: it looks like you had fun :)