Thursday, April 1, 2010

Atlanta: Moka Express


This little coffee maker has changed our lives! We first used a similar one when visiting our dear friend Sharms in London. In an effort to reproduce the rich, delicious coffee back home we purchased a Bialetti Moka Express for our place in Atlanta. Subsequently the drip coffee maker has been packed up and permanently stored in the pantry. The best thing about it...Hutch enjoys making the coffee so much he prepares it every morning and brings it to me as I'm getting ready for work. The 10oz. one suits the two of us just fine, but we've also purchased the 25oz. one for when we have guests. So come on by, we'll make you a cup!
~genesse

2 comments:

Sharms said...

I am glad that you are enjoying your new coffee machine! Although I rarely drink coffee myself, I recently used mine to make coffee and added some chocolate rice milk, which I can highly recommend. In fact by coincidence this coffee is pictured on my previous "Spring Visits" post. If you come to visit me next time I will make sure to make some for you.

Tamms said...

I would like some coffee please :)