Sunday, October 25, 2009

Atlanta: View from Stone Mountain

Yesterday Jen had to go into work, so left to my own devices, I rode my bike 16 miles to Stone Mountain, and then climbed to the top (on foot) and took this photo. The city skyline is far in the distance (you may want to click on the photo to enlarge) and you can see the trees finally starting to turn colors. By the time I got home I was very exhausted. Then I went over to Scott & Genevieve's house for an amazing meal and some exotic drinks that really filled me up nicely!

Incidentally Sharms, I like your new title protocol of listing the city first in the post. Going forward let us consider that a rule that shall not be violated !

1 comment:

Sharms said...

You seem to have a beautiful Indian summer! I need to go to Stone Mountain at some point as well...