Wednesday, June 11, 2008

40th Birthday Party

It was great to celebrate my 40th birthday at the White Horse pub in Soho. Its the regular spot for Turner House revelers after work when the weather is nice, as it was yesterday. In addition to the friends and co-workers pictured here (including John Malone from Atlanta to my immediate left), Mark and Aurea came by, as well as my old friend from high school, Patrick Stanton, which was nice. After a few hours here, a few of us went into Chinatown for a tasty, late-night dinner. Good Times!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday Hutch!!!! Looks like a great time. Hope u and Jen have a blast. Been trapped in Detroit going on 6 days.... Fun that the Red Wings won but a rather dead town... It is pretty sad. Later, Tamara

Hutch said...

Thanks Tamara - we did have fun, wish you and Gary could have been here for it! I've actually never been to Detroit - sorry to learn its not that happening. Maybe Kid Rock will do a surprise hometown show while you're there!

Robbin said...

screw you and your fancy English style birthday. I got you a rock for your 40th. Its sitting amongst broken glass on your kitchen floor. Enjoy.

P.S. Happy 40th.

Anonymous said...

I took that same rock and nursed it back to health and threw it through your bedroom window with a note that said"I have Stella and my ransom is a case of Irn-Bru,a 1977 Silver Jubilee double decker bus and a pair of Union Jack glow in the dark boxers(M)."

Stella says "Hi!"

Hutch said...

I think I can find some union jack undies, but their bikini style. Not to worry, they'll look great on you Robbie. You could wear them at the Earl gig.