Thursday, April 2, 2009

Saturday Night In The Earl



The Preakness (http://www.myspace.com/thepreakness) performing on the night of their cd release at the Earl.




Tamms (a very diligent commentator on this blog) and I at the Earl on Saturday. Apart from the preakness also Jupiter Watts and the Selmanaires played at the Earl on that night. I had planned to cycle but the rain put a spoke in my wheel. Very nice from certain members of Jupiter Watts to offer me a lift home after the concert. Unfortunately that was not the whole story because instead of being delivered to my posh appartment I soon found myself in their practise space and had to help to unload the car and drag their equipment around. For all my hard labour I was at least given a band t-shirt in the end but only released after I had agreed to make them big in Europe when I am back in London.

5 comments:

genesse said...

Hah! You got suckered into carrying equipment. Been there! I'm glad you had fun at the show, I was sorry to miss it.

Anonymous said...

As nice photo

Sariday said...

We in good old Germany have had fun with THE FLIGHT OF THE CONCORDS, which you should watch and/or bring me a DVD of the third season... speaking of BAND EXPERIENCES...

Sharms said...

I guess you have more than enough DVDs already!

Tamms said...

Yay! Thanks for the feature Aruna - you rock! And congrats on the book... I have spent a good 10 mins trying to translate the title - super fun task!