Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life Imitates Kunst

Copyright (c) 2009. Herr T. All rights reserved.

The gallery visit left us all feeling very arty and this picture is one more example of that. While I was in deep reflection, Hutch and Clay were fiercely debating the exhibits. The picture was uploaded on the blog by courtesy of James, who made very clear to me that its display was subject to including a correct copyright notice. I hope the above notice is sufficient to meet your requirements, James.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Typically the year goes before the name, but I suppose this is close enough. I will refrain -- this time -- from asking my lawyers to pursue you. Given the artistic importance of the photograph, and the corresponding public benefit from its continued availability, I shall not demand that it be removed.

Herr T.

Sharms said...

There you go... I hope I have resolved this problem to your satisfaction.

Jaime said...

Sehr viel besser ... danke schön!

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.