Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cafe Sonnenblume

After attending the Georgia Innocence Project event we went for a short dinner to the vegetarian Cafe Sunflower in Buckhead. John and I both picked the vegan sesame chicken which turned out to be a bit heavy. Still I was determined to take a desert and James and I decided to share a piece of chocolate cake. John declared that he was very full but then after James and I had taken a couple of bites wolfed down the whole piece. In the meantime James made this photo of me with my elbow on the table, however I have learned that this is what you do here in the US while eating and and as always I do my best to adapt to local custom.

1 comment:

Hutch said...

Its true that I ended up eating more cake than anyone, which is unfortunate since I was aiming to not have any dessert at all. I'm usually strong willed when it comes to sweet food ... until its right in front of me!