Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thunder and Lightning

This is the view from my office today. It has been raining almost all day but around lunchtime we had suddenly also thunder and lightning and it turned dark. If you scroll down to my previous office posting you can see the difference. Somehow the rain is following me around - the last two summers in London were exceptionally rainy and now it is exceptionally rainy in spring here. However the rain is good for the draught and the plants so I won't complain too much.

1 comment:

Hutch said...

It really has been poor weather for Atlanta - too bad. I just realized that today marks the one year anniversary of my stay in London. I remember walking accross the Millenium Bridge in the snow - I didn't have winter clothes on and was freezing. Still it was great!