Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Special Notice



My new camera needs to be recharged - but the plug is German so I need an adapter and am still working out where to find one. Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon and I can update the blog!

Also Tamms - I know you are waiting to be featured as promissed - give me some more time please!

In the meantime, if you are bored, want to be even more bored, are looking for a German read and want to spend 69 Euros please buy:

http://www.amazon.de/chancengleiche-Zugang-digitalen-Kabelfernsehnetz-Telekommunikationsordnung/dp/3832945016/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238547804&sr=8-2

2 comments:

jan said...

nice work, sharms! too bad that it's not available yet, I would order one immediately!
I'm sure your parents are proud as oscar!
warm regards,
jan

Hutch said...

Your book is very nice, except for a small mistake on page 23.