Monday, April 28, 2008

Funky Blues in Copenhagen

Arrived in Copenhagen this afternoon to meet up with Danish business
development team and hopefully finish up some deals. An Irish
bartender told me where to find decent music on a Monday night and I
took his advice. Ended up seeing Miss Delta, shown above, who laid it
down thick and with a very authentic, well played vibe. They sounded
like they could have been from Memphis, but when I spoke to them in a
set break I learned they were locals, as was evident by their Nordic
accents. Very impressive.

3 comments:

genesse said...

I'm so jealous you're in Copenhagen! How long will you be there?

Hutch said...

yeah, pretty much. Lots of bald and/or shaved heads here. Maybe that's why I like it and fit in so well here...

MsDallie said...

I'm sooooo jealous!!