Friday, May 16, 2008

Pubbin' with Pop

My dad got into town today and we walked around Buckingham Palace and
Big Ben, which was neat.... but then we caught up with friends at the White Horse pub in Soho and the good times really started to roll. A police van with three or four "bobbies" came down the narrow street where everyone was drinking outside and they couldn't get past a metal post that was in the ground - everyone was hootin' them over it in a good natured way. Eventually they removed the post and everyone cheered!

4 comments:

genesse said...

Ha! Your dad LOOKS like he's been pubbing! ;)

Are you guys wearing the same shirt?!

Tell him I say hi.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the two of you together. Sounds like your going to pack a lot into the time you've got together. Wish I could run with you. I'd bring my uke and teach you a few licks. Hee hee... Although I'd flunk pubbing,don't like warm beer, what happened to the ice cubes, did someone lose the recipe? LOve you guys,Priscilla

Hutch said...

No - we're not wearing the same shirt - but admit they are similar. Its not like we coordinated it!

Unknown said...

awesome picture!