Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stella Wearing Her Jumper

Jen's and Hutch's lovely dog Stella is wearing her jumper on a snowy spring day in ATL. She is very photo shy but I catched her snoozing on the sofa.

I had to find out that the weather can change rapidly here in ATL. Yesterday it was somehow mild and today it started snowing heavily and everything was covered in white. We went to the Earl for my first American Dunch. Atlanta has been proved to be very vegan friendly so I was able to have a XL-portion of scrambled tofu. The snowy street outside together with the chilled music of Jupiter Watts (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14229720) inside were bringing winter back.

3 comments:

Tamms said...

Sorry we missed you guys at Dunch... I was recuperating from a long few days in San Fran and with the lovely snow falling, just wanted to read by the fire. See you soon for MARTA/Decature night??

Hutch said...

I'm game for Thurs.

Who is going to explain to Sharms that "Dunch" is only at the Earl, and is not generally found in America the way Brunch is?

genesse said...

I guess that would be you Hutch! ;)