Friday, March 6, 2009

Reissdorf at Brick Store

Atlanta is a world town: it even has my favorite Koelsch (beer exclusively brewed in Cologne http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kölsch_(beer). So yesterday we spend some time in this very well sorted bar Brick House. Of course the odd one out is Hutch, who insisted to have a Weinstephan wheat beer after trying the first Reissdorf.

Hutch and I discussed this blogs perception yesterday. People have mentioned that it looks like I am enjoying myself far too much and do not work enough. So just to clarify: I am actually working in the office every day - however: if I would cover that in my blog on a daily basis probably everybody would loose interest quite soon ... so I will continue to mainly cover my out-of-office time in the interest of the best possible entertainment :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Reissdorf in Atlanta? That sort of makes me proud, living in the hometown of kölsch ;)

Hutch said...

And we Atlantans are very happy to have such a tasty drinkable Kolsch available.

Perhaps this is a good time for us all to sing the schnitzelbank?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI3tGgD4nMk

Anonymous said...

The Schnitzelbank song is one of the most hilarious things ever (apart from the Mali photos).

Hutch said...

For the record I had to Reissdorf's before trying the wheat beer.

genesse said...

Agreed that out-of-office time is more entertaining than in-office time...good plan! :)

Tamms said...

yay Schnitzelbank! I am so glad others are partaking in its joy!!